IGM srl informs you that your personal data will be processed according to law, lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation of purpose and retention, minimisation of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. Therefore, your personal data will be processed according to statutory provisions of the applicable law and to confidentiality there established.
Data controller is IGM srl, statutory seat in Follo – La Spezia, Via Aldo Moro n. 92. Possible requests for information can be sent to the statutory seat or to the e-mail address email@example.com
“Personal Data” is any kind of information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person with particular reference to data such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more elements that refer to your physical, physiological, psychological, financial, cultural or social identity.
Personal Data collected when browsing the website http://www.igm-online.it are the following:
- browsing data. During the course of their operation, the IT systems and software procedures used for the proper functioning of the website www.igm-online.it acquire certain personal information, whose transmission is required for using Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified persons. However, given its very nature, users can potentially be identified, if information shall be processed and associated with other data held by third parties. This information is collected automatically by this Application (or by the applications of third parties used by this Application).
This data category includes information collected automatically by this Application (or by the applications of third parties used by this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users connected to the Application, addresses of requested resources in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, characteristics of browser and of the operating system of the user, temporal characteristics of the browsing section (i.e. the time spent on every page) and details of the path followed in the Application, with particular attention to the sequence of the visited pages and to other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user’s IT environment. This data are used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistic information with regard to the use of the website, to check it is operating correctly and to allow the correct display of the different functions you required. Data may be used to ascertain responsibility in case of potential computer crimes against the Website.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user. On the website www.igm-online.it you have the possibility of voluntarily give your personal data such as name, surname, mobile phone number, e-mail address and a short description of your request when using the form “Contact us” or also directly contacting the Controller by using data such as telephone number, fax or e-mail written on the website. IGM will process these data according to the applicable law and assuming that they refer to you or to third parties that explicitly authorised you to give them based on an appropriate legal basis that allows the processing of the information in question. As far as it regards this possibility, you become an independent data processing controller and as such you accept all obligations and legal liability. In this way, you confer complete indemnity relating to any disputes, demand, request for compensation for damages resulting from the processing of data etc. that were shared with IGM srl by the third party whose personal information was processed as a result of you using the functions of the website in breach of the applicable regulations.
Data will be processed with automatic means that can store, manage and transmit them guaranteeing safety and confidentiality.
IGM will process these data according to the applicable law and assuming that they refer to the user or to third parties that explicitly authorised the user to give them based on an appropriate legal basis that allows the processing of the information in question. As far as it regards this possibility, the user becomes an independent data processing controller and as such he accepts all obligations and legal liability. In this way, he confers complete indemnity relating to any dispute, demand, request for compensation for damages resulting from the processing of data etc. that were shared with IGM srl by the third party whose personal information was processed as a result of the user’s use of the functions of the website in breach of the applicable regulations.
Purpose of processing
Personal Data you give in the website will be processed by IGM srl for the following purposes:
- purposes regarding the execution of a contract in which the user is one of the parts or the execution of steps prior to entering the contract after the user’s request (e.g. information request, requests for quote, requests for offer etc. regarding IGM srl activity);
- purposes of research/statistic analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility to identify the user, collected to control the functioning of the website, its traffic and to evaluate usability and interest;
- purposes related to the compliance with a legal obligation to which IGM srl shall be subject, purposes to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in a court or anytime a judicial authority exercise their functions.
Legal basis for the process of Personal Data
For the purposes of point a) above, it is the delivery of a service you requested or the reply to a request you made and therefore your consent is not necessary according to the applicable law.
The purpose of point b) does not involve the process of personal data, while the purpose of point c) represents a legitimate process of personal data according to the applicable law, in fact, once your data have been given, their process is necessary to fulfil an obligation to which IGM srl is subject.
Obligatory or voluntary nature of providing data
It is not compulsory to give the users’ personal data for the abovementioned purposes, but if the user fails to give them, it could be impossible to reply to the user’s request.
Subjects that can know your data
The following subjects could know your data:
- subjects whose intervention is necessary to display the services of the website, such as, for example, the analysis of the website’s functioning. These subjects act as data protection officers of IGM srl;
- persons authorised by IGM srl to personal data processing that committed to confidentiality or that have a legal obligation to confidentiality (e.g. employees or partners of the data controller);
- third companies or other subjects (including but not limited to website provider, cloud provider, Internet provider, suppliers, technical personnel for hardware and software support, carriers and shippers, financial institution, assistance and consulting service studios, etc.) that execute outsourcing activities on behalf of the data controller and act as data protection officers;
- judicial authorities executing their functions according to the applicable law.
The data will not be shared.
Method of processing
The data controller adopts all necessary safety measures to avoid access, sharing, unauthorised modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The process is done with informatic and/or telematic means, with organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, Data may be accessible to other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (personnel of various departments, such as administration, sales, marketing, legal or system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) designed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
The process of personal data is made according to the purposes stated in this policy and it does not use any automated decision-making process.
Personal data collected during the surfing on the website www.igm-online.it will be retained only for the time necessary to achieve the abovementioned purposes.
Personal data will be retained by “IGM srl” at least for the period of time prescribed by law and they will be processed by employees and/or third parties performing these activities under its control and responsibility and in no case they will be retained for more than 10 years after the ending of the relationship.
Place of data process
Data are processed in all the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the involved parties have their seat. For any further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Data subject rights
At any time, according to articles from 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation N. 2016/679, you have the right to:
- ask for the existence or non-existence of your personal data;
- have indications regarding the process’ purposes, personal data categories, recipients or recipients’ categories to which you data have been or will be given and, if possible, the time of data retention;
- correct or cancel your data;
- limit the process;
- ask for data portability, meaning obtaining a copy of the personal information from the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and that can be read by an automatic device, and send them to another Data Controller without restrictions;
- oppose the process at any time, including the process for direct market purposes;
- oppose to an automated decision-making process regarding natural persons, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access your data and correct or cancel them or to limit their process and exercise data portability;
- withdraw your consent at any time without compromising the process’ lawfulness based on the consent expressed before the withdrawal;
- submit a complaint to the pertinent Controlling Authority.
All requests have to be sent to the Data Controller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website and the services of the Data Controller are not intended for people minors of 18 years and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information of minors. If information about minors is accidentally recorded, the Data Controller will cancel them promptly both after direct request of the users and after a periodical check of the data.
Modifications of the privacy and cookies statement
We invite you to check this privacy and cookies statement regularly in order to examine possible minor modifications or interactive improvements. This statement is always available on our website.